Gold Chrome Paint for ANY of these cars ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter blingATL
  • 16 comments
  • 1,482 views
Messages
81
Messages
blingATL
Like the title says, trading 5 gold chrome paint chips for one of the cars listed below:

*Looking for 2001 - 2005 Birthday Tickets ONLY*


(color-shift, matte, and silver chrome paints also available)

Feel free to reply here in the thread, and PM me confirming the trade.

Thanks :]​
 
Last edited:
I believe I have imprezza touring car. I like some gold paint. I can trade after reset tonight.
 
I have the Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01. I can trade right now, how many gold chromes are you offering?
 
I believe I have imprezza touring car. I like some gold paint. I can trade after reset tonight.

ok well PM me then and I should be around to do a trade

I have the Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01. I can trade right now, how many gold chromes are you offering?

PM sent
 
i sent you a pm reply
 
Hi
I've got the Calsonic and the Xanavi if you're still looking to trade.
Thanks
 
i have a Mitsubishi PAJERO
Rally Raid Car '85

need a gold crohm color
 

5 slots open
after tonight's reset - 7:00p EST

I believe I have imprezza touring car. I like some gold paint. I can trade after reset tonight.

car rec'd

paint sent

thanks for a smooth trade

Hi
I've got the Calsonic and the Xanavi if you're still looking to trade.
Thanks

got the Xanavi today, still need the Calsonic '00

i have a Mitsubishi PAJERO
Rally Raid Car '85

need a gold crohm color

PM and/or add me on PSN
 
Last edited:
Hi
I've got the Calsonic and the Xanavi if you're still looking to trade.
Thanks

Calsonic rec'd, thanks :)

will send paint after reset
 
Last edited:
gold chrome paints sent

positive feedback left, thanks for a smooth trade
 
Last edited:
I can trade the CUSCO.
 
Car sent.
 
Car sent.

car rec'd

paint sent

thanks for a smooth trade :)

edit: *one slot still open tonight*
 
Last edited:
I have the other cars on your list but don't know which ones you already have.
 
Back