Gold Coast 600

the image I used had a scale marker on it so i lined that up with the scale marker in the corner

Screenshot_2015-10-01-14-35-21.png

It's still only a bunch of kerbs and grandstands so far

I'll have it up on my community page later on tonight after some testing.

I really wish we could put trackside walls in place

I drove the first incarnation of it and it wasn't flat enough through the corners.
And I'm out half a corner somewhere in the chicanes.

Now I've discovered how to use anchor points and reduce the corner radius to get tighter corners I'll re-work it a little

I decided to do this track as my course maker showcase for GT6 yesterday. Feel free to put this in the first post if you want.

I decided to do this track as my course maker showcase for GT6 yesterday. Feel free to put this in the first post if you want.

Can you use onboard (hood/ roof) cam for your videos,
it's really hard to tell the flow of the track from trackside/ wire cams

redone the links again.

the one in my Signature works

I have also been adding more kerbing than would normally be there for some sections.
I helps to give street circuits or circuits with walls more of the feeling that you're closed in and not just a strip of road through the grass.

I haven't raced on your Layout yet. Looks great though

Had a great Arcade race last night on mine in the Lotus 97T, so much fun.
I think I like the less banking on the corners on mine though, gives more of that street feel.

I haven't raced on your Layout yet. Looks great though

Had a great Arcade race last night on mine in the Lotus 97T, so much fun.
I think I like the less banking on the corners on mine though, gives more of that street feel.
Yeah, I had great races on both tracks. The Formula GT race on the Indy layout was fantastic.

Back