Gold Drift Mafia Looking For Other Crew

United States
United States + Canada
SuperAids18
http://golddriftmafia.webs.com/

Looking for crews to participate in a long term Crew vs. Crew Comp/Battles.
We have guys that run all horse power but we specialize in high HP. if your interested send our facebook a message about your crew (website/facebook) if you have one and how many members!

P.s. We have 25 members and counter each one logging in at-least once a day!

Facebook.com/GoldDriftMafia

Thanks

Attachments

• Suzuka Circuit East Course_2.jpg
    Suzuka Circuit East Course_2.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Cool, but most people on this forum think the "points" system is pretty flawed and pointless, which it is.

We tend to follow the same structures as the drift competitions in real life.

Good luck, I guess...

Yes, the "points" system is quite annoying, & pointless, thank you for sharing.

We do realistic events as often as every day. We're a pretty new crew & we need would like to have more people join & practice before we do competitions & battles. If you would like to join our crew then please visit www.GoldDriftMafia.webs.com. If you're with another crew & interested in Drift Battling then please email us at GoldDriftMafia@gmail.com

Cool, but most people on this forum think the "points" system is pretty flawed and pointless, which it is.

We tend to follow the same structures as the drift competitions in real life.

Good luck, I guess...

No! not the points "points" system i mean like team points.. like for example, if one team wins the comps with over all (high finishers) they would get say 100 points and another team got 2nd overall would get 80. then a week from then you do it agen but add to the 100 points you previously won the week before. i can make a chart so u can see visually if u like?

Back