Gold Ferrari 430

Your video might not work with everyone, so I'll help you out a little.

IMG_1154-1.jpg


IMG_1795_1.jpg
 
so much about resale value.. :sick: shouldn't this be in the questionable modifications?
 
Wow. That looks really good. The black/gold go together so well. Much better than the chrome wrap IMO.
 
I'd have to agree. It might be the editing in the second picture but I like it a lot in that picture.
 
I like it too, the gold doesn't seem as offensive on the eyes as the chrome wraps. It's a nice combo with the flat black as well.
 
meh, I don't really like it at all. Screams "Have too much money and don't know what to do with it."

I don't know why, either, but I want to run my fingernail across it and see what happens. :3
 
I quite like it, it works well with the flat black dotted about.

The driver and his mate look ridiculous though.
 
so much about resale value.. :sick: shouldn't this be in the questionable modifications?
It's a wrap. It'll come off if he wants to sell it.
 
Back