Gold paint rare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter perc3ptions
  • 9 comments
  • 4,770 views
Messages
28
Messages
pewpew55
i just received a gold paint and now is my question is it rare or not?
 
Is it shiny gold like this picture???

30uv6f5.jpg
 
Compared to the main colours like blue, red, black, white silver etc it's not as common as them, but there are a few cars in the Used car dealership that have different shades of gold paint.

I guess one particular shade would be considered rare, it depends what shade you've got and how oftem / many other cars with the same shade appear in the game.

Generally, I reckon it's pretty rare.
 
★Dark Planet★;4456862
Is it shiny gold like this picture???

30uv6f5.jpg

Gold chrome!!! I do not know of anyone receiving a paint item for that. I'm still hoping to get a silver chrome paint item soon. Me loves the shinnies!!!!My garage is at 192 cars.
 
just tried it and this is that gold paint



bernmarktgassev.jpg
 
Last edited:
more like beige mixed with some green, haha
 
looks like crap, that's what pd is calling gold.....
 
That gold paint is very dull. Hurry and paint it something else lol.
 
Back