Gold Rims

  • Thread starter Thread starter zhunterzz
  • 4 comments
  • 687 views
Messages
139
Messages
zhunterzz1
Messages
zhunterzz1
I know there are a few gold colored runs in GT Auto for selection but I like some of the other styles. Had anyone found a car with a good gold or bronze color so you could paint rims? I have yellow but that's not gonna turn out well. Thoughts? Tips?
 
There's some "champagne" colored cars for bmw I think, and the Toyota FT86 has some bronzeish crazy colors if you haven't checked those out.
 
I'll look into that. I understand the thought of rare colors and the ability to trade them but man, sometimes I wish they would have just made a color chooser for the paint system. Its rough sometimes to find the right color and then find it again when you need it again. I think that they should have made it so that once you got that color, you have it and it doesn't get used up each time you use it, but its just added to your palette.
 
That would definitely be nice, or only have the mattes/chromes/crazy one be limited use and keep the more standard color infinite.

As it stands now I'm afraid to paint anything.
 
I just stick with what gold/bronze ones are offered in GT Auto. Trying to get that 256 color trophy. Ha!
 
Back