Gold Rush Drifters | Looking for a battle and recruiting!

• Thread starter Willfred_1
  • 14 comments
United Kingdom
somerset, England
Willfred_1

We are an all British team, drifting in red, black and yellow. The team was founded by Tranceout, who decided to start up this team.
We are recruiting all the time, as we are not like other teams that only want drivers that top leader boards or only recruit when they feel like it.
Our recruiting doors are always open so to speak, as long as you can have a laugh, can drift to some extent and have a drift car. Hit us up.
TRANCEOUT, WEBBIE1985

Here are our current members
Gold Rush Drifters-TEAM Leader-Tranceout
Deputy-DS3R1
Ashmaker0001
Fixtures-Willfred 1
webbie1985
NATHANTURTON
curved bullet
kizz1986
RacerBoy1996
mystical_crayon
nas car
Martyperry
joanne1127
Johnrambo
rittman1
Atkins13
Pacman123josh
Dan118_1234
samlinstead

I’m sorry if you’re in the team and not on the list but its constantly growing so i have not updated it
We are always looking battles
our site

I know there is another one but as 2 people cant edit it we decided to make a new one and Trance is deleting the old one

Last edited:
"Top leader boards or only recruit when they feel like it."

Heh, I hope that wasn't directed at us in any way, I prefer my teams not slapped randomly together.

Good luck with the new thread.

Edit: here's a thumbs up and a smiley to show that I come in peace. :) 👍

Last edited:
Good luck. That's a lot of members however...
and nearly al of them attend practices regularly but psn messed it up a bit
Didn' you guys already have a team thread?
Yes but because I didn't create it I cant edit it so were deleting the old one to allow me to give our team a better look
"Top leader boards or only recruit when they feel like it."

Heh, I hope that wasn't directed at us in any way, I prefer my teams not slapped randomly together.

Edit: here's a thumbs up and a smiley to show that I come in peace. :) 👍
We're always looking for talent and it paid off in our friendly against D-max
though we have a rule or 2 about competing so it works for us

=D my first multi post

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

Hey guys! Just wanted to stop in and let you guys know, with VDC Qualifying on Saturday, I need to know everyone who can and cannot make it. Please PM If you are registered and can make it or not. So far we have 3 that have qualified with excellent numbers. Anyways let me know 👍

Edit:
If I sent you a PM, Please reply to it, i need this answer for verification for tomorrow. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back