Gold,Silver,Bronze Track Times...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MasterDriver
  • 4 comments
  • 656 views
Messages
306
United States
NY
Messages
Liquizon
PD needs to also go one step further and give us, Gold,Silver,Bronze Split-times for each section of the tracks for each event. So you can improve on your times better. Also I feel its very very important information.

Any comments for this feature in GT5? I'd really like them to add this.
 
Yeah, or a 'best virtual round'. that would also be nice to know :)
 
Is this in relation to the offline missions? This would be invaluable:)
 
Yea Offline Mission. I dont feel an overall "Track time" is enough. I want Split-Times for each track sections. For instance a Gold on a track may be 1.00.00, but advanced times would be as follows:
Split 1: 0.25.00+/-
Split 2: 0.30.00+/-
Split 3: 0.05.00+/-

This would be HUGE, into improving overall lap times.
 
Back