Gold /Silver Chrome, Mattes and Color Shifts for cars!

  • Thread starter Thread starter slayer91
  • 22 comments
  • 1,087 views
Messages
1,136
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
slayer241991
Messages
xXSurturRising
Have gold and silver chrome, I believe I have all the mattes, and most of the color shifts. Trading for these cars. Cars must have no mods. They are listed by how many chips I will offer for them. Here's what I need:

5 Chips:
Integra Touring Car: Blue

4 Chips:
Clio Sport Trophy Race Car '00: Pink and Orange
Lutecia Sport Trophy Race Car '00: Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Blue, and Silver

Also offering 2 chips for Saleen "Beryllium" paint chips.
 
Last edited:
Updated
 
got the Clio, think its more yellow than orange :)
Can ship in 8-9h
matte pink pls, and piskish shift? if it exsists.. chrome silver and another shift or matte or whatever..

Going to bed soon, need fast reply, can ship first.

Clio isnt banned from now on isit?

fast answer naahh,

clio goes nowhere, we can do this any day.. :)

just pm me
 
PM Sent
 
I've got an 03' DB9. If you'll throw in another gold chrome I'll give it a full rebuild before i send it.
 
Deal, can send Saturday at reset. 4 gold chrome then?
 
Last edited:
I've got the DB7.
Not sure about the color (maybe green?), but it's completely overhauled.
 
Ok, let me know what colors you want.
 
i got redbull x1 and 20mil cash ask me anything dude i want gold chrome paint ok PM ME please thanks bye
 
PM'd
 
Ok, let me know what colors you want.

I'd like to have 3 gold chromes. :) :drool:

My PSN is Lampadione and I can send you the car in about an hour.
 
Ok, I can send your paints tomorrow at reset.
 
Yes 4 please. Saturday is fine. Thanks in advance.
 
I have the Red Clio Sport Trophy Race Car '00 that i was suppose to trade to you before it got canceled due to the trade restrictions and i also have the Yellow Nismo 400R. Just letting you know that they both have some miles on it though. I can trade tomorrow.
 
i think i have the m5 08' but i will be after reset add my psn and let me know charlespipesjr
 
JAguilar, interested in both, let me know what paints you want for them, can send you the first four over the next couple days and the last 5 on Sunday.

charlespipesjr, need the '05 M5. It's the standard one, not the premium.
 
Just got the red Clio out of the OCD, but still want the 400R
 
OK, I'll send you a FR once i get home from work and send you the Nismo 400R tomorrow after reset.
 
Still need some of these!
 
Still need a few here guys and gals.
 
Sorry for the delay, been out all day today. I'll send the DB9 now.

DB9 sent. 0 miles on it (thought i'd bought it but must have won it from a ticket) so no need for rebuild.
 
Last edited:
No problem, I've received all cars and most of the paint has been sent. Still owe JAguilar and NFSCARBON 3 each.

Still looking people!
 
Still need a few.
 
Back