Gold/Silver Chromes and how to clone colours

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starkiller
  • 5 comments
  • 2,022 views
Messages
114
Finland
Finland
Messages
The__Starkiller
Messages
Nobody plays with Xbox!
Hello, as I said I'm new member here.

I got one Gold Chrome today with as every 30th car gives you matte/gold/silver paint. Did the "restart-glitch" and got Gold at 2nd try! Was very happy to get it so early :) I bought some karts more and when I want I'll get new paint at 60 cars, think it'd be Silver Chrome.

What's the car I should put Gold on? I can do money with Seasonals, but under 2 million, not too expensive.



What I need to clone colours? Two accounts? USB memory stick maybe? I won't do it with a friend, just myself. And how to do it? :)

I'd be very glad if someone answers to those questions, I'm such new to GT5, too :)
 
Hello, as I said I'm new member here.

I got one Gold Chrome today with as every 30th car gives you matte/gold/silver paint. Did the "restart-glitch" and got Gold at 2nd try! Was very happy to get it so early :) I bought some karts more and when I want I'll get new paint at 60 cars, think it'd be Silver Chrome.

What's the car I should put Gold on? I can do money with Seasonals, but under 2 million, not too expensive.



What I need to clone colours? Two accounts? USB memory stick maybe? I won't do it with a friend, just myself. And how to do it? :)

I'd be very glad if someone answers to those questions, I'm such new to GT5, too :)

If you want do do this your self you will need 2 accounts and depending on the amount it will take 2 days. Also you will need a USB Stick
 
Assuming the 2 chromes are on your main account:

-Copy main to USB
-Gift the chrome (1 per day) to your sub.
-Copy main from USB

I haven't done this myself, but this is how it should work.

Always back up your saves on your computer!
 
Thanks, but 2 same paints? I thought it needs only 1 paint? Anyways, I'm now too lazy to do 2nd PSN account and think many things. xD
 
Back