Gold Standard glitched?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LSL1337
  • 13 comments
  • 1,790 views
Messages
25
Messages
LSL1337
Hi

Last week I finally beat the Vettel Challenge, wasn't even that hard. After the first failed attempts (2h+) I gave up on the 'ring and Suzuka, but few weeks later started doing it again, and it went suprisingly well.

NVM, so I've got all specials gold, every A-spec race and event (so in championships I have the championships, and every individual race too)

I don't have 4 a-spec endurance gold.( 9h 1000km 2x24h)

But I have every gold in b-spec endurance series, so why didn't the gold standard finally pop up?
the last event i golded was the Nürburgring 24h b-spec.

I may have a few bronze or silver in b-spec, but i have those races in A-spec 100%.

I checked _every_ challenge, and A-spec event, and they are all gold!
So what now, any ideas?

Don tell me to check again, thx.
 
I should check your trophies, my Air of experience trophy did not pop up either, but I did get it...

and if that's not the case, recheck all your races? Including the championships, which show you gold if you won it, but you could have a silver or lower in there?
 
You need to have gold in every event including the 24 hour A-Spec races
 
You need to have gold in every event including the 24 hour A-Spec races

He has them gold in B spec, so, no he doesn't need to gold Aspec.
 
As I said above, please don't tell me to check again, I already did before posting.
And I said that I have every individual race in the championships, even through it should be enough, if I only have the championship in gold (according to PS3Trophies.org)

the trophy chech is a good idea, but I did that before posting, and unfortunately it isnt't there.
I don't have to gold the A-spec 24h, if I did them in B-spec. Lot of people got it this way.
 
As I said above, please don't tell me to check again, I already did before posting.
And I said that I have every individual race in the championships, even through it should be enough, if I only have the championship in gold (according to PS3Trophies.org)

the trophy chech is a good idea, but I did that before posting, and unfortunately it isnt't there.
I don't have to gold the A-spec 24h, if I did them in B-spec. Lot of people got it this way.

Eh, restart your Ps3, restart your game, check google if somebody else has the same problem, if not,

Recheck everything, I'll bet you missed something, bronze looks a little like gold!

And if you don't want to recheck everything, your all gold trophy isn't worth much :lol:
 
I didn't said i don't want to recheck, i said i already had done that.
It takes 5 minutes to scroll through that thing, it's nothing. Nurburgring Vettel took 5 hours alone.
I restarted my PS3 twice, and googled, read through PS3Trophies, no luck.
I found 2 silvers in b-spec.
I'm sure i have them in gold in A-spec, but i'm gonna do those silver B-specs again. My lvl 40 will easily handle it. I didn't thouch most of the b-specs, a few gold here and there, and 2 muscle silver, that's it. I hope this two is the only thing I need, because after that I have no other idea, other than to do the 24h A-s :|||
 
I didn't said i don't want to recheck, i said i already had done that.
It takes 5 minutes to scroll through that thing, it's nothing. Nurburgring Vettel took 5 hours alone.
I restarted my PS3 twice, and googled, read through PS3Trophies, no luck.
I found 2 silvers in b-spec.
I'm sure i have them in gold in A-spec, but i'm gonna do those silver B-specs again. My lvl 40 will easily handle it. I didn't thouch most of the b-specs, a few gold here and there, and 2 muscle silver, that's it. I hope this two is the only thing I need, because after that I have no other idea, other than to do the 24h A-s :|||

Ah, So you most likely missed something...

If you have those 2 24h endurance races done in Bspec, you don't have to do them in Aspec, for the gold trophy..
 
a guy at PS3T is in the same situation as I am. He thinks that the new patches changed the A + B spec gold thing, and now you have to do whether this or the other

Yah, dodgy english. I know, not my first language, as you can see it, but you get my point.

Looks like I have a few B-spec race to do after all. It will take a lot less time, then A-spec 24h.
 
ok, he confirmed that. He finished B-spec, and got the trophy...
You have to do either A-spec all gold, or B-spec, you can't mix after the patch. Good to know...
 
ok, he confirmed that. He finished B-spec, and got the trophy...
You have to do either A-spec all gold, or B-spec, you can't mix after the patch. Good to know...

Wow, That's something new, spread the word 👍

And, if you get it, tell us, so it's confirmed by you!
 
you must complete all Gold in either A-Spec or B-spec.... you cant have silver in any A-spec and gold it in B-spec...that dont coount.. so Beginner-Endurance in either Spec All gold
 
Dennish: gonna be a long weekend, but i'll post here
It's pretty much confirmed by the guy at PS3Trophies, but i'll post anyway

I was planing on doing 4hrs of Nurb, i need 7 to reach lvl 40., well, after b-spec.. great
 
Dennish: gonna be a long weekend, but i'll post here
It's pretty much confirmed by the guy at PS3Trophies, but i'll post anyway

I was planing on doing 4hrs of Nurb, i need 7 to reach lvl 40., well, after b-spec.. great

Good luck, and enjoy the rides!:sly:
 
Back