Gold Standard Trophy

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheDanishNoob
  • 14 comments
  • 3,603 views
Messages
12
Messages
TheDanishNoob
Hey

I just recieved the Gold Standard trophy after golding the last speciel events I was missing. But I haven't golded the two 24 hours a-spec events. The trophy says you need to get gold in every race event, license test and speciel event.

Have anyone else experienced this?

Does this means that I can get platin trophy without doing the two 24 hours?

Sorry for bad english :)
 
Hey

I just recieved the Gold Standard trophy after golding the last speciel events I was missing. But I haven't golded the two 24 hours a-spec events. The trophy says you need to get gold in every race event, license test and speciel event.

Have anyone else experienced this?

Does this means that I can get platin trophy without doing the two 24 hours?

weird... i thought you had to gold evrything... did you gold vettel X2010 challenge?
 
weird... i thought you had to gold evrything... did you gold vettel X2010 challenge?

Would love it if you didn't have to. That's probably the only thing I won't be able to gold. The licenses will just take some time for me but they are doable. 👍
 
i wont plat this game... i gave up & restarted my game...it has been the best GT5 experiance...no duping= best play through... i feel like i earned my cars & i take the time it tune them & use them
 
Yes I have golded everything except the two 24 hours.

:( I won't be getting that trophy.

But congratulations on the trophy. Golding everything isn't easy.
 
Hey

I just recieved the Gold Standard trophy after golding the last speciel events I was missing. But I haven't golded the two 24 hours a-spec events. The trophy says you need to get gold in every race event, license test and speciel event.

Have anyone else experienced this?

Does this means that I can get platin trophy without doing the two 24 hours?

Sorry for bad english :)

Did you do them in B-spec? If so, there's your answer.
 
Did you do them in B-spec? If so, there's your answer.

Yes I have. So you only need to do them in either b-spec or a-spec? I thought it was for getting everything in gold and not just b-spec.
 
Yes I have. So you only need to do them in either b-spec or a-spec? I thought it was for getting everything in gold and not just b-spec.
The game only detects if one or the other is completed and not both. As one could get trophy for the race series for completing only either aspec, OR bspec.
 
Last edited:
Yes I have. So you only need to do them in either b-spec or a-spec? I thought it was for getting everything in gold and not just b-spec.

Yup, you can leave the A-spec races untouched, or the B-spec, as long as you got the licenses and Special events gold, you'll get the trophy.
 
Yup, you can leave the A-spec races untouched, or the B-spec, as long as you got the licenses and Special events gold, you'll get the trophy.

Wow, thanks for the answer. But still wierd it says you need all race events in gold. But nevermind, I got the trophy :)
 
I've got a bit of a query about Gold Standard.

It seems mixing races between A and B Spec doesn't always work.

i.e. I've golded all events in B-Spec except for FGT championship, though I've golded that in A-Spec. I have also golded all Specials/Licenses.

Alas, when I finished the Nurb 24hr this afternoon (B-Spec) I was not awarded the Gold Standard Trophy. Perhaps the requirement is for me to gold all B-Spec events or all A-Spec events?
 
I've got a bit of a query about Gold Standard.

It seems mixing races between A and B Spec doesn't always work.

i.e. I've golded all events in B-Spec except for FGT championship, though I've golded that in A-Spec. I have also golded all Specials/Licenses.

Alas, when I finished the Nurb 24hr this afternoon (B-Spec) I was not awarded the Gold Standard Trophy. Perhaps the requirement is for me to gold all B-Spec events or all A-Spec events?

I think you need to re-check your races, or your trophies..

My "Air of experience" trophy did not popped up at all, but I did get it.
 
I think you need to re-check your races, or your trophies..

My "Air of experience" trophy did not popped up at all, but I did get it.

Hmm... perhaps I will re-re-check my race listings again. I can't see my self being bothered to hang around and babysit B-Spec through the FGT championship, though it championship saves come I might get it done.

I know all my Specials and Licenses are golden though. Hmm... perhaps it will come later, everything was running horribly slow on the PS3/GT5 side of things tonight. (though the Enduro trophy popped immediately)
 
Really? Me too only have the last two 24 hour races on aspec. Thanks for the info
 
Back