Golding IA - 7 In Style!

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
Well i was golding the licenses like any other normal GT4 fan. I was going through a good patch with IA 1 - 6 taking no more than 5 - 10 min each.

I got to IA - 7 and 2 runs later i was just outside gold, 1 more go and i should have it, well i did get it but i pulled a really nice braking drift into the corner to wash off speed and then was able to full throttle out of it with barely any countersteer, baiscally i might not have been the best possible way around but it sure got the job done. Washed off speed and also got the car around the corner, exiting very quickly.

Here is my PAL max replay i took some pics on photomode of it but i have yet to figure out how to get them from .max to jpeg.

Can somewho view this and tell me if its any good?. btw my time was 33.757 gold was 34.000.

This drift wasnt 100% on purpose, though it was sort of intended and i could replicate it at will.

Attachments

• 51719_13298_GRAN_TURIS.zip
    14.7 KB · Views: 82
Found out my mum's USB drive thingy works, so i re did the photos and saved them on that.

Sorry about the exposure i bumped it up 3 and thought that will be enough, i think it needs to go up 1 or 2 more. Its my first ever pics :)

9 Images comes to 800kb.

IMG1.jpg

IMG2.jpg

IMG3.jpg

IMG4.jpg

IMG5.jpg

IMG6.jpg

IMG7.jpg

IMG8.jpg

IMG9.jpg

I had the same thing happen to me. The car went into a slide and before I knew it I was doing a show drift. BTW thats a pretty good time.

Yea, a nice low angle four wheel drift is the best way to get through that corner as well as most any other corner. Thats what I learned from getting golds on the super license tests in gt3! I did the same on that test as well. Went much, much faster than the demo guy. :) 👍

yea i remember that licience test. yellow bird with that power and a rear engine placement, like it was made to oversteer! but yea this test made me really want the yellow bird.

Nahhh man thats crap.
Photoshopped.
Anyone can drift that car, they just cant get a time like that.
Cheater.

HeHe

(all above comments can be assumed sarcastic banter between me and tha Fryz unless otherwise stated)

vexd
Nahhh man thats crap.
Photoshopped.
Anyone can drift that car, they just cant get a time like that.
Cheater.

HeHe

(all above comments can be assumed sarcastic banter between me and tha Fryz unless otherwise stated)

well vexd mate, if you have any issues with things being photoshoped, you just gladly download the attached replay file, im sure that will provide sufficient proof!

:lol:

Back