Golding The S License

Argentina
Argentina
Heyo there, this is my first post here, if there are too many threads about this topic, feel free to close it.

This Saturday, I found my old GT2 copy, and I been playing since then, the nostalgia is strong here, haha. I remember all of those hard times trying to pass the license tests... But, now, things are a bit different, I played GT a lot more since then, and to be honest. I wanted to give myself a challenge with the first GT game that I ever played, I don't know if this is true, but the S license looks like the easiest one to get gold in all the tests, since yesterday I been trying, and I golded the S-3 (Rally tests too easy, PD...) But, I wanted to hear you experience, if somebody here already attempted this. I don't know if I'm going to do it, I'm not that good, but. It would be nice to hear and gather some information about how to gold each test. Outside than a lot of practice, haha.

Hello there, this is coincidentally my first post as well.

And I can agree, the S-License tests are practically easier as they are more forgiving and have more room for error. I can beat most of the times by seconds, especially the S-3, with like 5 seconds. The following one, S-4, however is far harder, I need to give it all I got to get under the time by less than a second. The difficulty tends to vary between the tests stretching from B to S. (Bs, right? xD)

In my opinion, S tests are quite hard, indeed. I mean, golding some is easy as usual for other licenses, for example the first at Tahiti Road can be done without much effort, however I remember infinite hours of playing to manage golding the one at Rome-Night with the Alfa 155 V6. I think that's one of the very few license tests in GT2 I didn't manage (to bronze) on the first try, and even after a lot of time I doubt I ever managed to reach the gold

Welp, with practice I can gold most of the tests on first attempt, apart from S-4 and maybe S-7 and S-10.

Back