Golf I GTI '76 Wanted. Have F10 and F2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChaddingtonB
  • 17 comments
  • 860 views
I have one, what other cars do you have?
 
I have the other one :) you got a link to your garage?
 
Want two un-modded Golf I GTI '76 . I have two slots and will trade for any car I have. Including 0 miles F10 and F2007. I can trade today.

I have a stock GTI '76 straight from the UCD that I can trade with you right now.

I've got both F1 cars, so not interested in them. What else have you got?

I'm specifically looking for these 2 cars if yo have either...

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

Audi R8 LMS '09

Add me on psn: skintwire77

:)
 
I have a stock GTI '76 straight from the UCD that I can trade with you right now.

I've got both F1 cars, so not interested in them. What else have you got?

I'm specifically looking for these 2 cars if yo have either...

Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

Audi R8 LMS '09

Add me on psn: skintwire77

:)

I only have the R8 team playstation one.
 
I can give you two mk1 GTi's (unmodified, and never driven) for the Ferrari F10. I'm online right now. Let me know ASAP, and I'll send them over.



;)
 
Trade for the CLK Touring Car? Or you could go with Mr. Super Moderator...:rolleyes:
 
Trade for the CLK Touring Car? Or you could go with Mr. Super Moderator...:rolleyes:

Sure I got two but I could use another one, but I might not be able to send til the next reset.
 
That's fine, I will too. Thanks
 
Sure I got two but I could use another one, but I might not be able to send til the next reset.

So, that's a no then, is it?



;)
 
Any news on when you will send the F10?

I have sent one of the Gti's. The other will be sent tomorrow.



;)
 
Back