Golf!!!!

Anybody here play golf??? I do and I love it!! Not to brag or anything but I play in these summer tournaments and I have won one and got two second's and a third...not bad considering there are about 90 ppl there :) I might go pro because im only 15 hehe :D

I play club golf here, I'm off a handicap of 11. Great game - what other form of sport could make you want to destroy a $500 piece of equipment over the loss of a $3 ball?

I play sometimes. Don't have a set of clubs yet as they'll be too small for me in a couple years if I bought some.

I've played less than 10 times and can barely break the 100 stroke barrier. Heh.

I play I'm not that great. For nine holes I shoot in the 50's. I don't really keep score most of the time.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I play sometimes. Don't have a set of clubs yet as they'll be too small for me in a couple years if I bought some.

I've played less than 10 times and can barely break the 100 stroke barrier. Heh.

If you've played fewer than 10 times, and you've snuck under 100 (assuming par at the course is around 70) that's certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

I only golf in Sweden during the summer. Dont have time in Dallas. Golfing sure is fun. I mostly dont keep score, but when I do Im ok.

Back