• 7 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

klapper

(Banned)
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello outta there!
Is there any good recommendation one of you can give me, as I am searching for an nice app to sort out all my photos? My storage keeps getting fuller and fuller and I need to sort out, I am often takeing some shots a lot of times ... so adivces anyone?

App-wise, I'm clueless. However, I'm not totally useless. Try connecting your phone to your computer and sorting it that way.

The best app I've ever used for browsing and culling lots of images was something called kuickshow, unfortunately it works only with KDE3.

Get a dropbox account or some other cloud storage for your phone that allows photo uploads after you have taken the picture.

Then use your PC to sort

I just have my phone sync the photos with google whenever it is plugged in and on Wifi. Automatically backed up, and easy deal with on the computer.

Humm, my laptop is the newest anymore, so that is not the best idea in that case, I tried to come across some apps myself, like I found removed, may some of you know that one?
Google Sync I also do not prefer, like too much automatisation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using the removed already about 2 months and I really like it. It is fun and really helpful. Deleting photos finally made/makes fun^^

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, alarm bells start ringing when someone joins a computer games website solely to ask a question completely unrelated to said game.

They ring louder when someone else joins the same computer games website solely in order to answer said unrelated question.

It was a good try, I'll give you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back