Good.. Bad... I'm the guy with the gun...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 6 comments
  • 582 views
Evil dead at least knew they were making a funny horror flick. Ash is an "over the top" character and was acted that way. Jason and Freddy are two characters that are serious horror characters.

This just can't be good.

My guess is, Ash wins.

AO
 
Der Alta
Evil dead at least knew they were making a funny horror flick. Ash is an "over the top" character and was acted that way. Jason and Freddy are two characters that are serious horror characters.

This just can't be good.

My guess is, Ash wins.

AO

Of course he does - He's the one with the BoomStick ;)

Shop Smart - Shop S-Mart....
 
Alright you primative screwheads listen up!
;)

Honestly, I'd just like to see Bruce Campbell in a starring role again. Plus you know he'd win. ;)

I don't like the idea in general, but I doubt there will be another Evil dead movie (big mistake IMO), so this would be the next best thing.
 
Tom M
Alright you primative screwheads listen up!
;)

Honestly, I'd just like to see Bruce Campbell in a starring role again. Plus you know he'd win. ;)

I don't like the idea in general, but I doubt there will be another Evil dead movie (big mistake IMO), so this would be the next best thing.

In a Starring Role? Let me guess, you've never heard of Bubba Hotep? If you enjoyed Army of Darkness, you'll enjoy this one. Yes, I own it on DVD.

AO
 
Der Alta
In a Starring Role? Let me guess, you've never heard of Bubba Hotep? If you enjoyed Army of Darkness, you'll enjoy this one. Yes, I own it on DVD.

AO
I'd never heard of it, but am picking it up A.S.A.P. !....
 
Back