Good/ Best car question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathal
  • 14 comments
  • 978 views
Messages
5
I know this is a borad question coz there is loads of different types of tracks, But i am wondering whis is the best car to tune to get the most HP,

At the monent i got a Nissian Skyline 1991 at about 433hp, it not that fast and the tires are always spinning, and there is not the much more i can do to bring the HP up, so what cars can be tuned to 1000+hp and i'll save up and buy it,
 
93 skyline n1. IMO one of the best skylines once fully modded. you'll get up to 750 hp or so i think, and 800 or so ft/pounds of tourque. or go for the sl65 benzo. tunes to 956hp and just as much torque. also one of the best street cars IMO. just fully mod both of these cars and put racing medium tires and your good to go.

sry about my typing if it doesnt make sense. long night last night, had a date with a girl name jagermeister
 
What doses IMO mean?
Get a Mercedes SLR mclearen
 
imo- in my opinion. the slr is too expensive and i have cars for 1/4 of the price that can smoke it
 
300ZX '89. gets at least 800bhp and is fun as hell to drive
 
Toyota Supra RZ fully moded do the gears good and you can go 280 mph.
 
Either get a Supra, or a TVR Cerebra (sp). They both go unbeleivably fast when fully modded.
 
What about the Tommy Kaira ZZII - one of the best cars in the game IMHO. :)

(the H stands for humble)
 
ferrari_chris
What about the Tommy Kaira ZZII - one of the best cars in the game IMHO. :)

(the H stands for humble)

Yes! This has been my favorite since I discovered it in GT3, it simply owns the road and grabs it like..... well, you get the idea. :D
 
sgalbincea
Yes! This has been my favorite since I discovered it in GT3, it simply owns the road and grabs it like..... well, you get the idea. :D
Ill 3rd that. I have a full modded ZZ II as my main nurb car. Most balanced car in the game hands down.
 
He asked about horsepower, people ;) For production cars, the TVR Speed 12 gets over 1100hp, the Viper SRT10 gets 1030hp, and I believe the Zonda gets over 1000hp also. Not sure though. I think there's at least one other, but I can't remember it at the moment. The Viper GTS, Mercedes SL65 AMG, Nissan R390 Road Car, Jaguar XJ220, and a lot of others get over 900hp fully tuned. The Nissan R390 Road Car is pretty much the fastest production car in the game with a good tune.
 
sgalbincea
Yes! This has been my favorite since I discovered it in GT3, it simply owns the road and grabs it like..... well, you get the idea. :D
Corners like a cat on carpet and pulls like a fat man at a peep show!

I think that covers it... :D
 
Back