Good car for Expert: historic racing car cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter goukipau
  • 8 comments
  • 2,617 views
Messages
1,413
Netherlands
Netherlands
Hi,

Im checking on a good car, except the 20 mil. cars which is possible to use (and to win) Expert: historic racing car cup. anybody has a good idea, or car they used?
I just want to know, whether I need one of those 20 mil. cars, or are there other options?

thanks,

Patser
 
I'm checking to see if I can arm either of the VW's with a machine gun at this point.
 
the countach 74 (fully tuned) that you win elsewhere.

i also got human stopwatch on deep forest getting 1st 👍
 
I used a GT40 racecar that I won...but I found you have to get lucky to win.

You know how the starting lineup changes if you completely exit a race and then re-enter it? Well...when I was able to win it's because there was another GT40 racecar and an old Z06 racecar in starting positions 1 and 2.

I was able to get into the front really quickly and then get a big enough lead while the faster AI cars passed those two. If one of the better cars has a front starting position...you're not going to win with the GT40 most likely.
 
i used the mach 1 from ford. Its a beast of a car. you really do need to get lucky though.
 
"70 Challenger from the dealer then Race Mod it. Max it. Race it. Win it.
 
the countach 74 (fully tuned) that you win elsewhere.

i also got human stopwatch on deep forest getting 1st 👍

ya sure it only gets about 450hp maxed out i just tried it
 
I used the Mach 1 with medium sports tires and the fully customizable transmission.
 
Back