Good Car setups you guys want to share?

• Thread starter sandboxgod
  • 10 comments
United States
Texas
sandboxgod
Hi does anyone have any good setups for these cars? I'm no good at tweaking these values myself really but I am willing to learn if that what it takes. Setups make a huge difference I've noticed. I was struggling in a Street Stock practice session last night and a guy just offered me a setup out of the blue and I shaved off 1 sec.

So now I want to acquire more setups

Setups I am looking for:

Riley Prototype****
Star Mazda
Ford Mustang

I always use the default set up because I haven't learned how to set up cars in iRacing. The Riley Prototype is one of my favorites. I find the set ups are hard to come by in iRacing compared to other race apps. If I ever find any I will offer them.

Appreciate these hampus, I am not the fastest for sure or even fast for that matter. It will be nice to see how these are tweaked, a good learning tool. thank you

Glad i could help even though they are not mine :)

I had an awsome quote that i have forgotten, it´s actually very good for beginners and how to build up their speed.

It divides the beginners and how you become the fastest of those by holding the line at all times, then you focus on exiting the corner then you focus on entering the corner and then the whole corner.

It´s a very good quote, shame i can´t seem to find it :(

Well I am not a beginner, been sim racing since the early 80's, my problem is age (51) and eyesight (poor) amongst others. :D

Cheers
Darren

Thanks Majik I grabbed a setup for Daytona from there and it has helped me hit my goal of 1.44s in the Riley prototype :dopey:

Also been using Hampus setups. Mostly I found they are awesome at next week's track, Watkins Glen. However the zip file didnt include a setup for Daytona speedway so instead got one from racesetups as suggested

Actually had an amazing practice session tonight, racing bout side by side with this other Riley driver. Very nervous bout sharing the track with the much slower Ford Mustangs though. It's almost as if they are not moving as all as the Riley blows right by them.

Latest Posts

Back