Good idea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capt Air
  • 9 comments
  • 903 views
Messages
434
United States
Houston, TX
Messages
Capt_Air
Messages
Capt Air
I was thinking that having some Premium cars mixed in with the Standard's in the UCD. Maybe New ones if they add any in updates? Because sure for some of the big ticket items no. (Ie Le Mans) But some cheaper ones yes. Or even better update some standard cars to Premium but keep them in the UCD. 💡 What do you guys think?
 
...Maybe New ones if they add any in updates...

That would severely piss a lot of people off(including me) if they added car's, then we had to wait for them to cycle through the UCD lol
 
I prefer to have standards and premiums in their own dealerships. But i wish the standard car dealership was organized like the premium one, because I hate refreshing the dealership for a car I want. It just makes me wonder what PD was thinking.
 
Also wish I could sort cars in the NCD. If I want an FF or a car in a certain HP range it should show me all the cars in the NCD that match that criteria. Now I have to search through each and every manufacturer to find a car that meets my needs.
 
I prefer to have standards and premiums in their own dealerships. But i wish the standard car dealership was organized like the premium one, because I hate refreshing the dealership for a car I want. It just makes me wonder what PD was thinking.

i also wish they all had 0 miles or after an engine rebuild they went to 0 miles
 
I think a good idea would be removing UCD, putting all cars in the dealership, and having only one garage list, not two pointlessly separated lists that only makes things complicated.
 
My wish is an easy one: being able to buy multiple cars on a single transaction!

I'm still under 700 cars but feel like I am gonna puke when I hear that dang music when the car drives out to me. Argh!
 
i also wish they all had 0 miles or after an engine rebuild they went to 0 miles

I guess, but buying cars at 0 miles in the Used Car Dealership wouldn't make any sense :p
 
What I think would be best is if each manufacturer had its own dealership, with a static lineup of "new" premium cars, and a random cycle of "used" standard cars, kind of like the way GT1 and GT2 had it. This way, you would have the element of anticipation and surprise without the frustration of the current used car dealership we have now.
 
Also wish I could sort cars in the NCD. If I want an FF or a car in a certain HP range it should show me all the cars in the NCD that match that criteria. Now I have to search through each and every manufacturer to find a car that meets my needs.

I've made the same complaint against the dealerships before. It's one of the many ways that Forza is designed better.

When GT5 first came out and I was needing a level 0 car, I couldn't just have it list level 0 cars, but rather I had to enter the first manufacturer, see what levels the cars were, leave, go into the second manufacturer, look at the levels there, leave, go into the third, and so forth. Then, once I found a few, I couldn't just compare them side-by-side in a list, but rather had to look over the specs of one, back out and enter another manufacturer, look over the specs there, do the same for the third, and for the fourth....

There must have been people thinking, "There's gotta be a better way," and there is.
 
Back