Good Place To Buy A G27

Falken-Ducky
I've been wanting a wheel for a while now and I'm just wondering what is a good place to buy a G27? Only place I know is ebay.

Got mine at BestBuy. In Canada anyway, they carry them on the shelf most of the time + they price match, even prices on the net. So you find yourself the lowest price online (include shipping because BB will include it in calculating the price) and they'll match it and you can take it home. I had a problem with mine within 6 months and they exchanged it no questions asked.

I bought mine from a-power. The price was cheaper than bestbuy. Their shipping warehouse was closer too. Standard shipping and it showed up over night.

I've been wanting a wheel for a while now and I'm just wondering what is a good place to buy a G27? Only place I know is ebay.
Got mine from Amazon. Good policy on returns and can't go wrong with free shipping 👍
I got mine from amazon too. On that sale last year for 191$ shipping. You will also need a stand for your wheel.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004AYMCRG/?tag=gtplanet-20

This is the stand that I have and It works really nice if you have a really short chair... Also, You might need a 5 or 6 inch booster to increase the height because it is short. I just use the cardboard box that it came in as a stand, works perfectly. :)

What is your stand set up? I would like a playseat but 400$ is too much.
Well I use an old table at the moment! :lol:

Not to worry, I'll be getting a brand new one that's more stable pretty soon! And by that I mean a new table! 👍

I have a G27 and wheelstand pro I might want to sell. It's 18 months old , but like new. I'm thinking about getting a PS4 and compatible wheel.

No, it has not been release yet. Hey @RacingPerson there is a G29 going to be release in about 2 months time, can you wait until then or not.
Oh ok, I just saw it recently and it stated "soon to be released", but when I checked again yesterday that notification weren't there ;)

I am in the market for a new wheel too. Only one choice really, the G29. Not sure why you would invest in a G27 at this point with no PS4 support. Makes no sense to purchase one.

Back