good setup playseat challenge

• Thread starter oik01
  • 5 comments
Im just above average height ( 6ft) and have a playseat challenge at home. So far ive been satisfied but had hoped for me to be able to set it up a little bit higher so that pressing down on the brakes is a little easier. As it stands, the seat is lower and closer to the ground than I wouldve liked. If I bend it so its higher, the seat also ends up with a very acute angle for my hips going up ( just because of the way of the design, your legs will go up if you raise the seat) which makes it uncomfortable. Anyone with a solution that worked for them?

Im just above average height ( 6ft) and have a playseat challenge at home. So far ive been satisfied but had hoped for me to be able to set it up a little bit higher so that pressing down on the brakes is a little easier. As it stands, the seat is lower and closer to the ground than I wouldve liked. If I bend it so its higher, the seat also ends up with a very acute angle for my hips going up ( just because of the way of the design, your legs will go up if you raise the seat) which makes it uncomfortable. Anyone with a solution that worked for them?
Nevermind. Figured it out... just had to unstrap the front strap. Will keep this in case others are having a similar problem

Back