Good vid of cars getting air time

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300zxfairman
  • 17 comments
  • 1,347 views
Haha..nice vid :D
Love those old DTM cars!
 
Wha? No General Lee?!

Still a good vid.
 
Awesome video...I first saw it a few years ago. :)

The song is "Major Tom (Völlig Losgelöst)" by Peter Schilling.

Jim Prower
Wha? No General Lee?!

It was ripped from German TV...I don't think you can really blame them for concentrating on DTM and rally. ;)

Although I suppose they could have included the General Lee30... :p
 
ncie vids and look at those olds DTM cars:drool:
 
I suppose this thread would be an appropriate-enough place to ask...

Does anyone know where I can find footage of old DTM races, or late-80's/early-90's Group A racing in general? I'd love to see my beloved E30 M3 in action on the racetrack... :)
 
is the song in German? sounds odd... I'm used to the English version
 
Wolfe2x7
I suppose this thread would be an appropriate-enough place to ask...

Does anyone know where I can find footage of old DTM races, or late-80's/early-90's Group A racing in general? I'd love to see my beloved E30 M3 in action on the racetrack... :)
Streetfire.net is a good site for that.
 
Holdenhsvgtsr
whats the song?

Of course, I posted while I was watching the video, so I was referring to the first song. I'm almost sure it's Major Tom, by Peter Schilling.
 
Diego440
Of course, I posted while I was watching the video, so I was referring to the first song. I'm almost sure it's Major Tom, by Peter Schilling.
thanx :) 👍


red ticks lol
 
Wolfe2x7
I suppose this thread would be an appropriate-enough place to ask...

Does anyone know where I can find footage of old DTM races, or late-80's/early-90's Group A racing in general? I'd love to see my beloved E30 M3 in action on the racetrack... :)
ManicMotors is a good site, go to the Plus1000 archive, then go to the special motorsport video section, on the first page is a file of 2 M3's doing battle in the BTCC, in the late 80's. But it might not be online.:nervous: . Oh well, see how ya go.:sly:
 
Revheadnz
Cool video.

Congrats to Diego on the QP badge 👍

Many thanks, Revhead... and I'm also paying Jordan on the side... well, no, actually through Paypal :indiff:
 
Back