Goodbye Gran Turismo

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
PA
iGetMadAngle420
I will be leaving gran Turismo today you will never see me again :D im buying an xbox one with a g920. anyone that has an xbox one and forza 6 please reply to this with your gamertag. My opinions on gran turismo, it sucks haha so bad the physics are the worst ive ever seen.

I will be leaving gran Turismo today you will never see me again :D im buying an xbox one with a g920. anyone that has an xbox one and forza 6 please reply to this with your gamertag. My opinions on gran turismo, it sucks haha so bad the physics are the worst ive ever seen.

Actually GT Physics are quite good... The only problem is the lack of immersion in the game.

You play Arma 2 OA?? haha thats cool, you like Life Mods like island life gaming. i used to play that a ton but i hop one once and a while to buy RPG's and rob people

I wish it was more like Assetto Corsa

Well, it's not. PS3 Hardware is old and very limited. PC will always be superior to consoles. But Assetto Corsa is coming to Xbox One, and PS4 sometime next year, and it won't be any different then the PC version, just the exception that PC get's mod support.

The reason Assetto Corsa Physics are better, is because the team at Kunos Prioritized the Physics. And they quite nailed them, same with the FFB. That's why there's such a small amount of vehicles. And the game development was awhile.

At the end of it, Physics for a game will never be perfect.

GT6 was released Dec 5th 2013, Assetto was released dec 19th 2014, and Kunos are still working really hard on Assetto to improve it. With the Physic updates, tire model update, while PD over here, barely supported GT6 in a sense, yes plenty of updates, but non major that changed the game.

im·mer·sion the action of immersing someone or something in a liquid lol
Well "immersive", sound better?

And be careful with triple posting. :P

And i don't play as much as i used too. But Domination/DayZ

Well that's sounds like an attitude I won't miss.

Why do people always feel the need to rip on a past game claiming that "Game X" is bigger, badder, and all around an improvement? Sure, GT has it's downfalls with development and communication from PD, but the core game itself is great. There's a ton of veriety in it, and I don't play it as much, but I still enjoy it every once is awhile.

My honest opinion, Forza really doesn't offer all that much more, aside from a few different cars, and tracks. It's the same concept, same general game, in a sense.

Compairing Forza 6 to GT6 is like compairing apples to oranges anyways. We're talking last gen hardware being pushed to it's limits nearly ten years after it's development, and Forza, or any other next-gen game hasn't even begun to scratch the surface of the tech that's in those consoles.

Now, some people just wish to upgrade to something different, but people that have to bash on GT when the upgrade just to get a final laugh in really aren't saying all that much. That being said, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Just sayin'.

Well that's sounds like an attitude I won't miss.

Why do people always feel the need to rip on a past game claiming that "Game X" is bigger, badder, and all around an improvement? Sure, GT has it's downfalls with development and communication from PD, but the core game itself is great. There's a ton of veriety in it, and I don't play it as much, but I still enjoy it every once is awhile.

My honest opinion, Forza really doesn't offer all that much more, aside from a few different cars, and tracks. It's the same concept, same general game, in a sense.

Compairing Forza 6 to GT6 is like compairing apples to oranges anyways. We're talking last gen hardware being pushed to it's limits nearly ten years after it's development, and Forza, or any other next-gen game hasn't even begun to scratch the surface of the tech that's in those consoles.

Now, some people just wish to upgrade to something different, but people that have to bash on GT when the upgrade just to get a final laugh in really aren't saying all that much. That being said, don't let the door hit you on the way out. Just sayin'.

Very well said. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back