GoodWood events are locked..?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swagger897
  • 6 comments
  • 868 views

Swagger897

On A Sekrit Mishun
Premium
Messages
6,425
United States
KCCO
So... When I first got the game I finished GoodWood on one of my accounts, all the way through 5-5.
Now I am on a different account and thought I could cheat the system by playing the third event of each main series (1-3/2-3/3-3/4-3....) But it never worked so I said screw that, I'm not gonna do these events all over again. I completed 1-1-3 and 2-3, FYI.

So then I thought might as well try it again tonight. Finished 2-1/2-2 and no note from Lord March (or whatever it is). So I did 2-3 again and nothng... I've golden all events now (up to 2-3) and the event 3-1 and further do not appear... Wtf?

Anyone/anything?
 
You have to progress on the a-spec mode
 
Strange.. I never remember having to do so on my old account..
 
You were probably past the required A-spec stage by the time you did them.
 
nope.... never got past the third set of A-spec
 
It's based on game completion percentage, though I can't remember what the thresholds are. I know I did them all before 30% though.

However, there'll only be one active invite at a time - so you'll need to be past the threshold and have completed the most recent GWFOS stage.
 
ahhh....

i did do a lot of the "coffee events" or whatever they are..
 
Back