Goodwood Festival of Speed Time Trials (Post Your Replays Here!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Youssef Karam
  • 5 comments
  • 569 views
Messages
18
Lebanon
Beirut
Messages
YoussefKaram
If you have any time trial on the Goodwood Hillclimb track, share it here with us! (:
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport at Goodwood Festival of Speed (47.674s) :
Cinematic View:

Driver's Eye View:
 
Last edited:
Cool, always happy to see Goodwood vids. Nice work Youssef 👍

I've started doing comparison vids of cars i took photos of at Goodwood last month with their virtual counterparts. I won't post them here as don't want to spam the forum :lol: but I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this thread for future vids :cheers:
 
Cool, always happy to see Goodwood vids. Nice work Youssef 👍

I've started doing comparison vids of cars i took photos of at Goodwood last month with their virtual counterparts. I won't post them here as don't want to spam the forum :lol: but I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this thread for future vids :cheers:
Thank you! I'd like to see the pictures you took at Goodwood!
 
Back