Goodwood Festival Of Speed

• Thread starter raph7845
  • 3 comments
Canada
Victoriaville
raph7845
Hi guys,

I know that probably most of you guys already completed all of the Goodwood Festival Of Speed, but I'm so happy that I needed to post this. I started the Festival Of Speed when the game came out and I was stuck at the last level, in which is the RedBull Prototype. I tried it maybe 100-150 times but it always ended with a rage quit... But know, today, I decided to get back at it and tried maybe 40 to 60 times to finally get gold with a time of 30.937 seconds. I was so happy!! Thought it would be cool to share this with you, and it would be nice if you guys post your times in the comments of my thread. Thanks for reading!

I did it not later than April 2014, so it may not be exactly the same. Perhaps this was the most difficult Goodwood special event, for me. I only use wheel.

Time of 5-3: 30.304 s.

I have gold in all the events EXCEPT the Red Bull. I've only ever completed one "lap" successfully, and it wasn't even good for the bronze.

Sorry to post so late, but I myself also completed 5-3.

After a run of bronze, I ran a few more times and made a few more attempts and got to 32.030.

This gave me the confidence and guts to go for the gold. After several DQs due to getting off in the grass and tapping the wall, I finally received a gold time of 31.966.

Back