Goodwood FOS episodes on GTTV

  • Thread starter Thread starter lllSeanTlll
  • 2 comments
  • 843 views
Messages
98
Messages
lllSeanlll
Was wandering if the two episodes showing KY at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in 2009 are available to buy on DVD? I was there that year and saw him a couple of time while I was busy taking pics. It would be nice to have them as a keepsake? Along with any of the other TV shows on there. It's great that you can download them to PS3 but would be nice to keep them on DVD to share.
 
I saw Kaz too when I went in 09!

First (and only) time I've been to FoS, was like GT in real life with all the different types of cars. Was there all 3 days and still didn't see everything I wanted to.

Would love the hill climb track in GT and scrape past the flint wall in a 330 P4 :)
 
Hi mavryk_gt

I was there for the three days also. Had a fantastic time.
I have a few pics HERE if you want to have a look.
 
Back