Goodwood Hillclimb online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MagicFerrari
  • 5 comments
  • 905 views
Messages
58
Spain
Spain
Messages
MagicFerrari
Hi guys,

I just tried to create an online room with Goodwood Hillclimb track but I think it's not possible in GT6's current version. Has it been planned to add that feature in any short-term update? I know it could be kind of chaotic, but if managed properly, individual single-attempt online time-trials at Goodwood would be so much nice, you could feel the thrill and the pressure going through your veins as you approach that narrower section, while trying to improve your friend's pole time...
 
Hi guys,

I just tried to create an online room with Goodwood Hillclimb track but I think it's not possible in GT6's current version. Has it been planned to add that feature in any short-term update?

Well, you probably won't find a lot of people here who know whether this is planned to be added at any point, but since Goodwood is blocked in "Party"/Split Screen Mode, as well, I guess they don't want two or more cars on the track at the same time. Which makes kind of sense, I guess.
 
Well, you probably won't find a lot of people here who know whether this is planned to be added at any point, but since Goodwood is blocked in "Party"/Split Screen Mode, as well, I guess they don't want two or more cars on the track at the same time. Which makes kind of sense, I guess.
It could work like qualifying where everyone is invisible.
I would like to give it a try online.
 
It would be good if they added so maybe all you see are ghosts and run at the same time. Actually that would be quite annoying. Just make it a time trial type event and it would be a tonne of fun.
 
Maybe have it like the license "ghosts," a line on the road with their name. I don't find that distractful but helpful. It could also be used to help friends learn the track by showing them turning and breaking points.
 
I wanted to ask this exact question....I personally would LOVE an Online FoS.... Ho would I implement it without chaos? Maybe 1run each sequenced with all other racers in spectator mode?
 
Back