Goodwood needs leaderboards.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alss
  • 9 comments
  • 1,158 views
Messages
269
England
England
Messages
Blue--08--
I was gutted when I opened up the hill climb events and see no friends LB's .

There appears to be so many mini event's which are great for a bit of community challenge but none have LB's seems like a fantastic opportunity missed , does anyone think if we bring this to the attention of the forum it might it patched at some point ?

Do you guy's think LB's for many of these events is a good idea ?
 
Leaderboards would only work if everybody usses the same car and tyres.
That said I'd love to compare my times with my Friends.
 
Leaderboards would only work if everybody usses the same car and tyres.
That said I'd love to compare my times with my Friends.
But on the mini events and goodwood we do all use the same cars ?
 
Then it would be great, I agree.
 
The licenses and seasonals have not only leaderboards but you race a ghost like line of people on your friends list.
 
The licenses and seasonals have not only leaderboards but you race a ghost like line of people on your friends list.
Im not on about either of them Im talking about events like goodwood that event alone is crying out for a leader board and those coffee break events would also benefit from LBs imho
 
@Alss could you change the title and make it say "Leaderboards" instead of LB's? At first, I had no idea what you were talking about..

👍

Good post, I believe many of us would agree.
 
@Alss could you change the title and make it say "Leaderboards" instead of LB's? At first, I had no idea what you were talking about..

👍

Good post, I believe many of us would agree.
Done
 
The fact that GT6 only has global leaderboards in seasonal events and only friends leaderboards for licences is pathetic. Global leaderboards for the Goodwood special event would of been brilliant.

I find it sad that my first online gaming experience was on a game called Burnout 3 on the PS2 and that had more leaderboards than GT6!!
 
PD....... WE MUST HAVE LEADERBOARDS NOW! :gtpflag:
 
Back