Goodwood Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter TailsD97
  • 6 comments
  • 706 views
Messages
224
England
Norwich
Messages
sat-nav11
How many sessions of Goodwood are there? I am up to my fifth time. Any answers?
 
I don't know. I haven't seen a 6th yet, but it may be there.

I have four more series to do in the national A class, and finished the first, started the second series in International B.

Are you farther along?
 
I believe that the 5th is the last. (Thats the one with the X1 as the last one?). I have done quite a bit of racing since the last tier at goodwood, and I haven't got any new "invites".
 
I believe that the 5th is the last. (Thats the one with the X1 as the last one?). I have done quite a bit of racing since the last tier at goodwood, and I haven't got any new "invites".
He must be tired of us.
 
He sent you the same letters‽ I thought it was just between the lord and me :odd:

Oh, um.. . I don't know what you're talking about! Err, What X1 race? I don't know! GAH! *flees*
 
Back