Google won't search for any image...

• Thread starter MoLiEG
  • 3 comments
Mexico
Mexico City
MoLieG
Hello guys!

I have an issue with Google. For the last 2 days, everytime I try to search for a picture/image about literally anything, the site won't show any results. And even when I do a normal search for a website, it won't show any thumbnails.

The strange thing is that this only happens while my Google/gmail account is on. When I do a search without it, everything shows up normally and I can search for images. Also, this issue affects both my computer and my cellphone. I can't search for images in both of them with my Google account being on.

Has anybody experienced the same problem? I can't find any information to fix it, and it's getting quite annoying.

Thanks everybody :)

Hi not sure it will work but... go to the 9 dots on the top right hand corner on your google screen.. click it then click account, then click privacy and personalisation and then click manage your privacy and see if something in there is blocking your images.. I had a similar problem on aol pages and it was my google account blocking images 👍

Probably a different fix but worth a shot.. Good luck! 👍

Hi not sure it will work but... go to the 9 dots on the top right hand corner on your google screen.. click it then click account, then click privacy and personalisation and then click manage your privacy and see if something in there is blocking your images.. I had a similar problem on aol pages and it was my google account blocking images 👍

Hello! Let me check if that solves the problem, thanks a lot! :D

Sooo, it somehow fixed itself yesterday late in the day. I know for sure I didn't move or change any configuration because I couldn't find something to modify anywhere, but yeah, I'm good to go again.

Now, there is something strange. Something similar happened with my instagram account a few weeks ago. For 3 days, it didn't show anything on my feed (stories, posts, anything, not even ads). There was only emptyness. Didn't bother to do anything because I don't use it that often, but it was odd.

Thanks a lot for the help. I just hope it never happens again :)

Back