Goonie P's GT5 Photos.

• Thread starter Goonie P
  • 27 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
camwal51
Last edited:
Pretty nice start for your gallery. Your photos are actually pretty good. Although that MP4-12C shot would've looked just a bit better with motion.

Welcome here :)
Nice begining. Some original angles in your work, and the F40 set is not bad at all. The shot is pretty good in a reallistic way 👍
Keep it up :)

Nice start,Goonie.. You have some solid ideas going for you and some pretty good pics.
Your sense of speed has improved .. 👍 .. remember to give the car some room to breathe from the frame and keep up the good work!

Great angle and composition for a perfect sense of speed and motion in the Impreza shot 👍 With a little bit more contrasty especially on the wheels and a correction of the aliasing in the shadow it would have been absolutly perfect :)

And I also really like your last Maserati shot, very good choice of angle once more and a realistic appearance 👍

Hey Goonie, this place is getting better and better! I did notice your entry in the Foxhole comp I was judging - thanks for entering.👍
Love the Vette shots!!!!:drool:

Here goes nothing? WEll it definitely wasn't nothing because you have had a great start!

And you've got so much better already! 👍 Quite a leap. Keep them coming, I'm expecting great stuff from you in the near future :cheers:

The night ZR1 shot is excellent : great composition and superb play with light & shadows 👍
And I also love the first two shots of the same car on the Indy track. Excellent sense of speed in the first with an original composition (the car on the left) and great choice of angle in the second 👍
Keep it up with this good work mate !

Some very beautiful pics in this white 8C set 👍 Great toning and good light. The first and the fourth are my fav' :cheers:

Back