Gorillaz RockMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter infallible
  • 26 comments
  • 800 views
Personally i think the Gorillaz are to overrated.
They had one song out in holland, got no further then place 20 in the charts, but they won a ****load of awards, only because they were guests in every tv show.
 
Very sucky indeed. I don't know why I despise their music, I just do.
 
i only like clint eastwood,and 19-2000

i love their music videos!!!!
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
i only like clint eastwood,and 19-2000

i love their music videos!!!!

Same here
 
but thats the only two songs i liked,but i didnt like the 19-2000 song at first,it just sorta grew on me :D
 
Gorillaz are ok , the video's are better than the songs though :p

And Blur was better .
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
i only like clint eastwood,and 19-2000

i love their music videos!!!!
I too only like thoes two songs. In fact thoes are the only 2 songs i have heard from them. :cool:
 
I agree with infallible. Gorillaz do, in fact, rock. Check out track 1 on the G-Sides EP, it's a excellent remix of 19-2000.
 
Not one group in this thread has a shred of talent.

How does a rap group rock anyway?
 
rob zombie is pretty much the same as white zombie
 
I loved that first song, Clint Eastwood, but I must admit I find the rest of their songs faintly annoying.

I do like Blur though, so it can't be the lead singer...
 
That music video for their song-Clint Eastwood is HILARIOUS!!!

somehow i just crack up whenever i see it :lol:
 
man their songs are weird, after i'm done listening to their songs there's like a weird beep in my head
 
Damn, this is an old thread! :scared:

They released their new CD, "Demon Days" today. There's an regular version selling in most stores for under $12( 👍 ) and collectors, special, limited edition, something or rather for $15(packaged with DVD). I've been listening to it, since I bought my $15 one during my lunch break, it's quite good. :) Is anyone planning on buying this CD? My favorite song, so far is "Last Living Souls".

Damon Albarn from blur( :O )is the lead singer of this group/band, so if you like him, you should enjoy this CD.

P.S. New album from Oasis is coming out next week(5/31 in the U.S.). Do check it out! :D
 
Back