gosh! another question! geez!

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1man
  • 12 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
3,261
where can i find a guidde to use M.K`S program? :o
 
If U want to D/L MK's latest version there is a brief guide included, open the folder tht U unzip it to and open Setup-Guide.

MK's Version 25
 
The new one does all the same tings, but has a different look. Drop down menus instead of buttons, and U can change parts and cars by right clicking instead of using the buttons. I like it, but some don't.
 
Well, I didn't think so, but some like to have the buttons. I find it faster to right click to change parts, which U can only do with the new one. Also since the buttons have been removed from the right, the screen is wider and can fit more cars in it without scrolling. Best thing to do is try it, if U don't like it, delete it. I only suggested it so Meme could read the guide.
 
anyone know of a way to test a hybrid without having toi go through totally reloading everything
 
Heheh questions questions questions... search engine comes quite handy,
 
Back