Got 4,500,000

  • Thread starter Thread starter WNYdriver
  • 3 comments
  • 666 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Ok just did a lot of races and I have 4,500,000 to spend. I know this will get deleted but I just want a quick answer pls on what car to get.
 
Copy your save file onto another memory card and buy copious amounts of pink 2CVs.
 
Panoz Esperante. You can't go right with the Panoz.
 
Ok just did a lot of races and I have 4,500,000 to spend. I know this will get deleted but I just want a quick answer pls on what car to get.
I'm going to lock this as you've got a quick answer. It might not be the one you want but it's an answer.

I suggest you look around as this question has been asked loads of times before. We even have a best Le Mans-type car in the GT4 FAQ thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back