Got a 80/20 rig on the way. need a seat

• Thread starter rparker
  • 5 comments
I picked up a like new, non-stinky, black leather seat from a Mercedes Compressor for 30 bucks at the local U-pull. But if you want new, maybe look at the RS6 or RS9 from GT Omega. Amazon also has some good race seats available last time I looked.

The seat you are looking at looks to be really good.

Nrg, procar, summit and jegs have a bunch of different options, just make sure you have the correct mounts for whatever. I have a jcl to be faster v2 and got a corbeau fx1pro discounted a lil for blemishes on dual locking OMP rails and side mounting plates. Omp has some cool seats the trs-x ,the corbeau dfx and sparco sprint are also similar options. If you want a fiero seat, cool, finding a good used seat can be challenging and as this is my forever rig i went off a lil.

Attachments

• 20180916_074925.jpg
    20180916_074925.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
I also picked a like new non stinky seat, leather as well, from a local body shop. The price was perfect, $.00. just had to pull myself. If you come from a place where money grows on trees then by all means go pick a few bills and buy a new seat. Choose my seat based on comfort, I do not need a full racing seat with limited weight and padding. If you do decide to go this route, body shop or junk yard, be aware some seats have air bags. God luck.

I also picked a like new non stinky seat, leather as well, from a local body shop. The price was perfect, $.00. just had to pull myself. If you come from a place where money grows on trees then by all means go pick a few bills and buy a new seat. Choose my seat based on comfort, I do not need a full racing seat with limited weight and padding. If you do decide to go this route, body shop or junk yard, be aware some seats have air bags. God luck.
Chose my seat based on comfort aswell :)
20180908_124237.jpg

The kids sit on the sofa behind me pretending to be in the car.
While I pretend I'm driving the McLaren F1 :)

Back