Got A Couple of Questions..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miguelinho
  • 3 comments
  • 665 views
Messages
232
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Evening,

If I were to broadcast a race, either to YouTube or Twitch it doesn't matter, and I wanted proper overlays (like a race timer) and commentary how would I go about it? And also, is anyone here skilled enough to do this?

As an example, I've posted a broadcast of one of the GTPlanet Endurance Series races as this is extremely close to what I'm wanting to do.



Thanks.
 
As far as I know, us players can't directly access the information from the game to display it in some other way like in the World Tour races, unless you've either got a guy monitoring the whole game and updating the screen info themselves or have them running in spectator mode.

As far as actually displaying the info live, I haven't seen any programs for it but I assume there are some out there. Try searching for live video overlay software. Clamp looks good for dynamic overlays from a quick search.
 
Yeah, they had this functionality in-game at the World Tour, but that build was vastly different to what we have at home, so you'll need do some wizardry post-editing to get this to work :lol:
 
Yeah, they had this functionality in-game at the World Tour, but that build was vastly different to what we have at home, so you'll need do some wizardry post-editing to get this to work :lol:
Oh I'm positive there's ways around it, there's some absolute whizzes on here with that kind of stuff, just need to drag them out of the dark places they are hiding :lol:
 
Back