Got a PlayStation? Care to share your username?

• Thread starter Pako
  • 691 comments
You people on GTPlanet are like family to me. Great to get my PS3 finally this past weekend. Having been on here since December 2003, I've connected to a lot of you folks. Most of you know I'm not really an online gamer. However, I am somewhat changing my habits. Anyhow... hit a brother up:

PSN ID: JMarine25

My only PS3 experience is with Gran Turismo 5. I am still far down the order as far as levels go. Getting there, though.

I have had GT5 since Christmas and have just loaded the game onto the hard drive. :lol: I have been meaning to start playing the game for the last few weeks, but have yet to do so.

SuperGTRacer is my PSN, just call me GT on PSN. Or you could call me Ryou on PSN, I'm fine with that.

My PSN ID: jikamehameha
Now playing: GT5, NFS Hot Pursuit, Burnout Paradise, Fuel (looking for boosting partner), and more stuff.

Hey, PSN ID is Michelin9960, only games I have and are the only ones that I play online (quite obvious I know) are Gran Turismo 5 and NASCAR The Game 2011 (currently waiting the Patch #2/2011 DLC update on this one)

My PSN is GTP_JamieC2311, I'm only really playing GT5 atm but I'm going to get back into Dirt3 in a while, also got F12011 pre ordered so if your playing the same games as me.... 👍

PSN: mika_98

I play:
fifa
bad company 2
GT5

however bad company 2 is the only game i play online and will play BF3 when it is released. :)

PSN: plate88

Games I play online are GT5, F1 2011(the online racing is meh), AC Brotherhood, GTA, and Red Dead.👍

PSN: CMICK64

The only game I actively play online at the moment is GT5. But I will be getting Battlefield 3 when it's released.

PSN: ReCoN_FX

As of right now I'm usually either playing GT5 or Crysis 2
But I have ACR and MW3 preordered

Back