Got a PlayStation? Care to share your username?

• Thread starter Pako
  • 691 comments
I finally get to join the party! In case you missed it, my wife was nice enough to buy it for me for our 9th anniversary. :D

Add me to the list as Cy-Fi, please. Before anyone asks, it's a shortened version of Cystic Fibrosis.

Pako - aren't you updating the list on the 1st post?
Last update was on early November, you've got a ton more to add since then. :D

Pako - aren't you updating the list on the 1st post?
Last update was on early November, you've got a ton more to add since then. :D

Once the option was added to our GTP profiles, he's said he isn't gonna update anymore:

Thanks to the Admins, you can now add your Playstation Username under your profile so be sure to update your profiles. I will no longer update this post, but feel free to let us know you got one. :)

As listed in this post, the list was last updated on January 7th, 2008. Although I said I wouldn't keep it updated, it seemed like a services that could have some benefit so I have kept up on it every so often.

Hey guys, long time no postage.

If this thread isn't cooked, my PSN-ID is gtjezard. I usually play Resistance, Motorstorm, and Need For Speed Pro Street on the weekends.

GTP9 looks very clean by the way.

Its been a long time since I last posted. Anyway, my PS3 GamerTag is:
FinalNitrous

I also use the same tag name for Xbox Live.

i think i posted in here.. but let me post it again

and don't forget to add me in :) need friends.. i got 6 so far
NoxNoctisUmbra

im going to get GT5P tomorrow hopefully i see you guys online

At long last I now have a PS3, but I think I will wait till GT5P hit the US to play it.

My name on PSN is AngelCreator(of course:)).

Just recieved the PS3 yesterday... what a brilliant/beautiful machine it is! :)

Anyway, my Acount ID is: jacoja06

So, so lonely... I need a friend :lol:

And I finally have registered an account. My account name is OUBrett.

I am looking forward to playing with anyone here on GTP.

What games do you have?
I currently have MotorStorm and Lego Star Wars (using Indiana Jones kicks ass). If anyone wants to play sometime, message me. I'll see what I can do. :)

PSN ID - esoterik1

Feel free to add me. Send me a message if you're bored. I answer all my messages, so don't be shy.

;)

PSN: KeineZeit

I'm usually on Warhawk or CoD4. Of course when Metal Gear online comes out I'll play that. and I can't wait for GT5 ^_^ I'm also on Unreal Tournament 3 from time to time.

PSN ID = GTracer UK

Feel free to add (should be getting a headset within the next week)
Just buy Warhawk in the boxed set. Comes with a headset and then you have an awesome game.

Based on my PM, indeed he is. So far, mine has worked out very nicely.

Back