Got a question about the Horns you get as gift items

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fastphil96
  • 6 comments
  • 1,483 views
Messages
112
Canada
Ste-Marthe-sur-le-Lac, QC
Messages
Fastphil96
So I've gotten 2 sets of horns, #157 and #233. I don't need to ask what these are for, but I am wondering, if you install them on one car, are they only going to be on that car? Or are they going to be on whatever car you are in?
 
I haven't tried this absolutely useless feature, but my best geuss is that it would only be available on the car you install it on. Just try it and find out.
 
I haven't tried this absolutely useless feature, but my best geuss is that it would only be available on the car you install it on. Just try it and find out.

LOL I have like 10 horns now and I have no clue what I would use them for. I didn't think race cars had horns and who will hear it other than me if I honk it? Extremely useless if you ask me. Or maybe I am missing something and they have some use at higher levels? I'm only at level 20
 
I think I've got horn #5-something or #3-something when I got to A-Spec level 10.
 
LOL I have like 10 horns now and I have no clue what I would use them for. I didn't think race cars had horns and who will hear it other than me if I honk it? Extremely useless if you ask me. Or maybe I am missing something and they have some use at higher levels? I'm only at level 20


Is there one horn to announce the arrival of a Trojan?

or better yet a Cow Moooing??

Hey buddy, we are both in the OC ;)
 
Is there one horn to announce the arrival of a Trojan?

or better yet a Cow Moooing??

Hey buddy, we are both in the OC ;)

Don't mention SC. They are dead to me.

I work close to Orange.
 
Back