Got a question for NASCAR fans

Messages
21
Messages
roushfenway1fan
okay so I went and purchased Carl Edwards car. But after looking at the interior of the car I noticed above the ignition switches was a Purple and white 17 for Matt Kenseth Under that was a white strip with the numbers 16 6 26 99 His 2009 teamates so was Kenseth suppose to be in GT5 and Crown Royal Stopped it from happening or was he in it with DeWalt and Since they left they just made a scheme to Carl, Also I noticed that Tony Stewards car in all the trailers was Old Spice but in the game Office Depo, but with Old Spice leaving they changed it last minute even in the Nascar event his car is Old Spice thanks for your time
 
okay so I went and purchased Carl Edwards car. But after looking at the interior of the car I noticed above the ignition switches was a Purple and white 17 for Matt Kenseth Under that was a white strip with the numbers 16 6 26 99 His 2009 teamates so was Kenseth suppose to be in GT5 and Crown Royal Stopped it from happening or was he in it with DeWalt and Since they left they just made a scheme to Carl, Also I noticed that Tony Stewards car in all the trailers was Old Spice but in the game Office Depo, but with Old Spice leaving they changed it last minute even in the Nascar event his car is Old Spice thanks for your time

The numbers being on the dash could be several things. The car could be "skined" for any driver for any track could be for talking to other driver. Could be that they might update cars for different drivers (not having to change interior much). I'll check it out. The only car I have is the #20.
 
Back