Got a steelbook to trade away

  • Thread starter Thread starter 845
  • 2 comments
  • 1,333 views

845

Messages
4
SOLD IT

Sorry guys who found this thread through Google.









So I live in Holland, and a local store chain was giving away steelbooks with the game. Sounds nice? It is. But it's a DVD sized steelbook, which doesn't fit into the collector's edition's cardboard sleeve (it being blu ray sized).

And I'll be completely honest: I received a rather ****** one.

http://img6.imageshack.us/g/img0260qa.jpg/

There's two small scratches on the spine, and a mark of sticker residue on the front. I tried cleaning it off, it won't go away. Like someone put a really strong sticker on it, and the cover came of with it when removed.

These pictures do make it look more terrible than it is. If you don't hold it in direct sunlight or use flash photography you'd only spot the scratches. It's a pretty average box otherwise.

There's an URL stamped inside the box: http://www.steelbook.com/
They've apparently made more steelbooks for other games, so they know what they're doing (somewhat).

My trade:

Send me a Ferrari F1 car, Red Bull X1 and a classic racing car (preferably a Ferrari). I don't mind if you dupe/clone them to me, it just about saving me a ton of hours of play to get sweet cars. Feel free to add more cars to the trade in order to secure your (basically free except for your 15 minutes of work) steelbook.

After I receive the cars, just give me an address, and no matter where you live in the world I'll send it to you by mail in a padded envelope (it fits through a mailbox, so it's not that expensive to ship).
 
Last edited:
Woops, didn't know. Changed my mind anyway, GT5 cars are a more alluring prospect. Still, a real physical world item in trade for your virtual cars that you can easily clone. I'll even pay for the stamps, and send it in a padded envelope (with priority).
 
Back