Got Coupon 1000

  • Thread starter Thread starter TakumiFuji01
  • 7 comments
  • 2,916 views
Messages
2,000
Canada
Canada
Messages
TakumiFuji01
Well after I did the 400PP race on Seasonals with my AE86, I just got this message something going 2000km on races and got this ticket. I'm going to give this ticket for the following stuff. PM me or Message on this post or my wall
I'm looking for:
Any good JDM Cars that interests my taste
Amuse S2000 R1 in New Imola Orange Pearl 0/0/0
 
Last edited:
TakumiFuji01
Well after I did the 400PP race on Seasonals with my AE86, I just got this message something going 2000km on races and got this ticket. I'm going to give this ticket for the following stuff. PM me or Message on this post or my wall
I'm looking for:
Any good JDM Cars that interests my taste
Amuse S2000 R1 in New Imola Orange Pearl 0/0/0

Hey there. I'm interested in the 1000 ticket. What are JDM cars and i'll see if i have them? If not would you like a ticket instead?
 
Hey there. I'm interested in the 1000 ticket. What are JDM cars and i'll see if i have them? If not would you like a ticket instead?

Haha, JDM Cars are pretty much Japanese cars, it means Japanese Domestic Market. Don't worry, I use to struggle what it was back when I was like 12 ish.
I wouldn't mind having a ticket instead IF you don't have any JDM Cars
 
Haha, JDM Cars are pretty much Japanese cars, it means Japanese Domestic Market. Don't worry, I use to struggle what it was back when I was like 12 ish.
I wouldn't mind having a ticket instead IF you don't have any JDM Cars

I have some japenese JDM I think, Blitz?
 
TakumiFuji01
Haha, JDM Cars are pretty much Japanese cars, it means Japanese Domestic Market. Don't worry, I use to struggle what it was back when I was like 12 ish.
I wouldn't mind having a ticket instead IF you don't have any JDM Cars

If you can get it in the NCD that I have it!
 
Man, this is going to be a little difficult.....
 
TakumiFuji01
Man, this is going to be a little difficult.....

Blitz is an JDM right? I have an standaard version of it but not 0/0/0
 
i love gt5
Blitz is an JDM right? I have an standaard version of it but not 0/0/0

Yep, Blitz is a JDM tuner. Sure, deal on.
 
Back