Got Gear Club Unlimited 3 and it was a good purchase

  • Thread starter Thread starter kidkat
  • 4 comments
  • 1,135 views
Messages
18
Canada
Canada
Messages
xkidkatx
So I play Mario Kart and recently I upgraded to a steering wheel for the Switch 2. For the native games the gas pedals work. Like Mario Kart World. So I’m interested in being driving again and started playing Gear Club 3 Unlimited. This game is very challenging. Especially for someone that played Mario Kart and less in real car racing games. I’m using this game to get back into driving again. It feels natural on the Switch 2. I know Nintendo brought out previous games but I waited. And now it so happens I enjoy this game just as much as Mario Kart of any kind. I am loving my Mazda RX7 Spirit 92 or 98? So having previously owned a Mazda 3 GT Sedan it feels home for me to have this car in my real garage. Not just the virtual world.
 
I was kinda hoping this would be good. I haven't played any of them, but watched from the sidelines. I want Eden Games to do well tbh.
 
Well I don’t know what tell you…it will be on Xbox and PS and Steam soon. You might look forward to that.
 
Well I don’t know what tell you…it will be on Xbox and PS and Steam soon. You might look forward to that.
Will likely give it a go on Steam! Seems like it'd be good for the Deck.
 
Back