Got Idea!!

United States
Montana
DethMOPAR340
i got a idea guyz,insted of going to a screen to do your things,you shoul be able to drive to the areas,EXAMPLE-GT CITY is ht eplace you drive around,if you were driving a dodge you could drive to hennessly or mopar,etc... to buy parts.If you wanted to change your oil,change wheels etc.. you would have to DRIVE to the store....

and there will be people attempting to steal your car if you leave it unlocked while you are in the store buying quarts of oil etc....

tell me what you guyz think,plz i need your opinion... :fro:

Well, it'd be fun driving to the store the first couple of times.

But, if the truth be told, I find changing oil in GT3 a pain in the arse now. I don't need that process to be any harder.

Nahh, I think that would be drifting too far away from the pure simulation and racing experience that the GT series provides. I think they should just keep the GT series focused on the aspect of racing and tuning your cars for competition.

I would like to see more tracks. Willow springs, Road America, Streets of Long Beach, Nurburgring, etc

Yea, a GT city would be awsome, competeing used car lots and dealerships, you could search for a good deal. And your garage is an abandoned parking garage. And you could street race for money(not trying to become fast and furius, just so that you could ask a guy to race you, if you beat him you get some money and if you lose you pay. Sorta like GTA3 or Driver...if you don't want that then you could just choose to skip it, so it's an option.

It sounds cool..

that's why they could make it optional...so if you're in a hurry you can skip all of that stuff, but if you have time you can choose to drive in the city.

also what would be cool is a gaint block of cement. And you could see what was the tighest radiuos of a turn u could do at a set speed

yea no stealing, that's a bad influence on people to do that.

It's a great idea, the city and all, but it might take up too much disk space, although they could just put it on the arcade disc....

its wouldn't take up to much space. And stealing isn't a bad enfluence...think about the ppl back in the day like hitler. What rap music was he listening to, what video games was he playing. Media only slightly effects ppl's desicions. If someone wants to kill they kill, they dont need a video game to tell them to kill

Back