Got my first car...Chrysler 300M Special! Finally! Picture time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 222 comments
  • 10,728 views
Heck, come october I could come in and join in on that with Mustang GT I hope to have:idea:

I'm by Tampa, 20 or so miles south

Diabo and CD, what kinda MPGs are your cars getting?

So would you guys rather race my Camaro or Daytona Shelby when they're finished? :lol: 👍
 
I was told that I could get around 15mpg, 18mpg if I'm lucky.

With my dad's mustang going, the Barracuda should be registered and insured some time in the next few weeks. It shouldn't be hard to find out because instead of an rpm gauge I have a "performance gauge" which shows what kind of gas mileage i'm getting.
 
According to my Consumer Guide, it should get around 18 city/26 highway.
 
I think it was a 98 ES with the 3.2L V6 in it, it died though pretty prematurely through. Something about the oil system or something fried the engine...we never did like that car.

The 3.5-liter engine which was used in the 300M wasn't available in the Intrepid until 2000. So yours is the same generation but alas, different engine. The 3.2 was good for 225hp vs. 255 in his.
 
JCE
So would you guys rather race my Camaro or Daytona Shelby when they're finished? :lol: 👍
Lol. I say you send the Shelby down there.
I was told that I could get around 15mpg, 18mpg if I'm lucky.

With my dad's mustang going, the Barracuda should be registered and insured some time in the next few weeks. It shouldn't be hard to find out because instead of an rpm gauge I have a "performance gauge" which shows what kind of gas mileage i'm getting.

I sure hope that 'cuda ain't a stick!
 
About 20 miles south of Jacksonville in a small town called Green Cove Springs.

Look's like the best place to meet up would be Gainesville raceway :D

Gainesville? You're killing me. You couldn't hang with my Hyundai. It has Korean vigor.
 
Congrats on the new baby! :) (Gigantic baby!) Gawd, I remember how much I loved the second-gen LH cars… I went absolutely nuts the first time I saw the new Dodge Intrepid on the road.
 
SWEET!

I do have fond memories of these cars, there were some nice ones around when I grew up. A kid I knew had one in black, put some very nice wheels on it... I always argued that it was one of the better cars at school.
 
Thanks everyone. I plan on washing/detailing the chicken (IMO the front looks like a chicken, or bird of some sort) tomorow and doing a real photoshoot with my friends Civic on Saturday. :D
 
Hmm...it does look like a bird. The grille is pretty small. They should've given it the Audi treatment.
 
Back