Got My First F1 Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter diablo-wp
  • 17 comments
  • 573 views
Messages
95
earned me first F1 car last night, just never had time to sit down and play the championships!!! anyhoo... its GREAT
8.*** quarter mile,
58 secs around midfield without even trying....
still need to get used to the grip..WOWOOWOWO
 
poly 002 I think, not too sure. pity u cannot mod the f1 cars tho, wanted to slap on a big ass turbo or summing!!!
 
the 002 isnt as good as the 001 in my opinion

just doesnt feel as nice

ps: i just recently fell in love with the tickford falcon XR8 - that car kicks ass!
 
Kick ass job getting the F1! Hey what race did u play to get it? I have all my license except SUPER :banghead: that ****er is hard to get. Im 57.6% throught the game with 53 cars. What do u got and how did u get the F1? Me want to drive one of those :D
 
Hey Tecra , make sure you get the S-License ! You'll miss alot without it. You can enter the " Like The Wind " race and get the Mazda 787B (in case you haven't got it yet)
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
Hey Tecra , make sure you get the S-License ! You'll miss alot without it. You can enter the " Like The Wind " race and get the Mazda 787B (in case you haven't got it yet)
What up carbon. Dude that S license is a *****. I don't have the Mazda 787B. I have the Toyota GT-One though. How would u say they compare? Am I able to recieve the Mazda 787B w/o my S license from another race?
 
Originally posted by Tecra
Kick ass job getting the F1! Hey what race did u play to get it? I have all my license except SUPER :banghead: that ****er is hard to get. Im 57.6% throught the game with 53 cars. What do u got and how did u get the F1? Me want to drive one of those :D

man u take so long to get the " S-license" the tes in their r so easy.!!
 
Originally posted by Tecra
What up carbon. Dude that S license is a *****. I don't have the Mazda 787B. I have the Toyota GT-One though. How would u say they compare? Am I able to recieve the Mazda 787B w/o my S license from another race?




to get the 787b is only if u have s-license and join the even "like the wind" and its 20laps around the test course!!!!! its going to be a pain i tell u...
 
He said the tes in their r so easy.!!

Don't you understand plain gibberish when you hear it?
 
Originally posted by Tecra
What up carbon. Dude that S license is a *****. I don't have the Mazda 787B. I have the Toyota GT-One though. How would u say they compare? Am I able to recieve the Mazda 787B w/o my S license from another race?

There's 2 ways for you to get the 787B .

1 - Do the " Like The Wind " race in PRO League ( 20 laps around the Test Course )

2 - Get 75% in the game ( your progress )

EDIT : You can check this thread over here about comparing the 787B and the GT-one . Although the main topic is about the GT-one ROAD CAR vs. the 787B , they talk alot of the GT-one race version :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18522
 
Originally posted by Total_turbo
to get the 787b is only if u have s-license and join the even "like the wind" and its 20laps around the test course!!!!! its going to be a pain i tell u...

man total_turbo u must be like 1% through the game to not know u get the 787b at 75%...
 
got my 1st f1 too... its a 001. i got it in the pd cup.

a long but easy way of winning a f1... just race it in a z06
 
You people take so long to get your F1s.
I started my game, bought a mustang, bought a tuscan, won a speed 12, won a f090/s at like day 100. With my f090 i won a gt one road car which i used in the polyphony digital cup to get the f094/s (the equivalent of a p001). So I had the best car in the game at like day 102
 
heh im at day 215ish and i did the seattle enduro today to try to finally get an F1, but as luck has it, the roulette gave me the Nismo GT-R roadcar...which peeves me because i'm going to get that car anyway from FR-Pro....bah! wanted the F1 or the ZZII :irked: i did the race in a Camaro SS and as always, i always fall in love with the cars i drive in enduros! so now im an SS lover! (i try to do an enduro in a new car each time, one i havent driven, helps me to get to know a car quite well from the beginning):)
 
Originally posted by Derf
You people take so long to get your F1s.
I started my game, bought a mustang, bought a tuscan, won a speed 12, won a f090/s at like day 100. With my f090 i won a gt one road car which i used in the polyphony digital cup to get the f094/s (the equivalent of a p001). So I had the best car in the game at like day 102

eh?
i am like on my 3rd or 4th restart...
f1s have never been a proirity
 
Back